Come enjoy my world of Fantasy and Steampunk creations.

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Caralyn's Events and Appearances

  • Aug. 30th - Sep. 3rd - DragonCon: Atlanta GA
  • Feb. 23rd-24th 2018 - ConNooga, Chattanooga TN
  • Nov. 17th-19th 2017 - Atlanta Steampunk Exposition: Atlanta GA
  • Nov. 11th - 12th 2017 - Christmas at Lithia Springs High school, Lithia Springs GA
  • Oct. 7th 2017 - RevFest: Rev Coffee Smyrna GA

My Blogs

Let's see what I have been up to. :)

Thursday, May 28, 2009

And the Folks Like Me on the Job from Nine to Five

Ugh I have not done a thing this week as far as my art goes. When I work so hard on it for weeks and then just stop I feel so guilty. Things at my 9-5 have just been so hectic and with the holiday this weekend I was just so worn out. I really only have a few hours after work for my art anyway. Sometimes after coming home through the traffic…you all know…all I feel like doing is flopping down on the couch and watching TV. I have so much I want to get done before Dragon Con but at the rate I am going right now I’m not going to get very close. It would be easier if I had a full day to work on my art but what are you gonna do…you gotta pay them bills am I right.
Anyway let me tell you a bit of what I plan to work on tonight…cause I know you are all dying to hear all about it :)
I have been working on coloring a new picture in PhotoShop. It is of an Angel in front of a Stain glass window. It’s almost completely done I just can’t figure out what I want the stain glass to look like. I was thinking I would make a scene behind her on the glass instead of just splashes of color but I’m having a hard time figuring out what to put. Ugh if you can’t tell from all my other blogs…I have a lot of issues with backgrounds. Ay Me, it’s my cross to bear.
But tonight, I’m hoping I can figure it out and finish the picture Finally. If all goes according to plan I will have a brand new picture to show you next week….I said IF.

Okay well I have a lot to get done so Stop distracting me :P
Talk to ya later!
~Caralyn

No comments: