Come enjoy my world of Fantasy and Steampunk creations.

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Caralyn's Events and Appearances

  • Aug. 30th - Sep. 3rd - DragonCon: Atlanta GA
  • Feb. 23rd-24th 2018 - ConNooga, Chattanooga TN
  • Nov. 17th-19th 2017 - Atlanta Steampunk Exposition: Atlanta GA
  • Nov. 11th - 12th 2017 - Christmas at Lithia Springs High school, Lithia Springs GA
  • Oct. 7th 2017 - RevFest: Rev Coffee Smyrna GA

My Blogs

Let's see what I have been up to. :)

Friday, May 1, 2009

No You Can't Keep a Good Dog Down

Well if you read my blog about submitting a picture into Spectrum http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=201883352&blogId=465900536
I’m sorry to report…I didn’t get in It really bummed me out but I won't let that discourage me, I’m going to keep trying until they accept me.
But I have some good news, I got into The SiFi/Fantasy Convention, Dragon Con again this year. I was so nervous to hear back…not as nervous as last year cause I have gone though it all, both being rejected and accepted by the D-Con jury. And this year they accepted me OH BOY!
Oh So much to do, so much to do. I have a pile of projects to finish before the con. But unlike last year…I have time to finish them…I think. Also unlike last year I have many more Large pieces I will be selling. I am currently working on a 24x30 painting. It is a menagerie of Fantasy creatures, like dragons, unicorns, griffins, ya know all the classic ones. I’ve only done one other painting this large before and that one wasn’t as detailed as this one will be. So I’m pretty excited about finishing it. Along with that I have a slew of other projects I’m working on, including MORE MYXIES! Oh yeah, you know you are excited :P

Well I guess I better get started…I’ve got a lot of work to do.
Have a great weekend everyone!

~Caralyn

No comments: