Come enjoy my world of Fantasy and Steampunk creations.

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Caralyn's Events and Appearances

  • Aug. 30th - Sep. 3rd - DragonCon: Atlanta GA
  • Feb. 23rd-24th 2018 - ConNooga, Chattanooga TN
  • Nov. 17th-19th 2017 - Atlanta Steampunk Exposition: Atlanta GA
  • Nov. 11th - 12th 2017 - Christmas at Lithia Springs High school, Lithia Springs GA
  • Oct. 7th 2017 - RevFest: Rev Coffee Smyrna GA

My Blogs

Let's see what I have been up to. :)

Monday, June 22, 2009

Last Two...Don't Cry

Okay I know I said I only had one more picture to post but I forgot about a picture I was working on that I got TOTALLY frustrated with cause I couldn’t come up with a good background. So I kinda throw it to the side and worked on other pictures BUT I went back to it and was able to do a background that I could be happy with so I’m posting it also. But these two will probably be the last PhotoShop images for a while because I’ll be working on paintings and Myxies. You know you are all super excited about the new Myxies…Come on I can totally tell…just kidding :P

This first one is the one that I was having so much trouble with, see I wanted to do a stain glass window behind her that sort of told her story but for the life of me couldn’t get it to look right. After fighting with it for hours I took out a few of the images that I had in the stain glass originally and just went with the simple clouds and flames. It still gives the viewer and idea of what her story is but leaves more to the imagination then I had planned. But that’s not a bad thing. I call it Self-inflicted
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=201883352&albumID=1475118&imageID=29460684

I think this one is my favorite of all my new art. Took me FOREVER to do her hair and then about that long to get the bubbles the way I wanted. It didn’t come out at all the way I pictured it in my head but still came out great I think. I call it Posing Siren
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=201883352&albumID=1475118&imageID=29460747

That’s it for the PhotoShop pictures for a little while but I might try and post pictures of my paintings as I finish them so keep checking my blog for updates. Thanks for looking.

~Caralyn

No comments: