Come enjoy my world of Fantasy and Steampunk creations.

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Caralyn's Events and Appearances

  • Aug. 30th - Sep. 3rd - DragonCon: Atlanta GA
  • Feb. 23rd-24th 2018 - ConNooga, Chattanooga TN
  • Nov. 17th-19th 2017 - Atlanta Steampunk Exposition: Atlanta GA
  • Nov. 11th - 12th 2017 - Christmas at Lithia Springs High school, Lithia Springs GA
  • Oct. 7th 2017 - RevFest: Rev Coffee Smyrna GA

My Blogs

Let's see what I have been up to. :)

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Unicorns and Happiness are my Forte

I finished a new picture, I’m really excited about this one because it is different from my other art. I usually draw either females or cute things. Unicorns and Happiness are my forte but with this one I branched off a bit and got in touch with my horror side. I call it “Full Moon” it is of a Werewolf…yeah you see how the name tires in. :P
It really didn’t take me as long as I had originally thought, from start to finish was only about 5 or 6 hours. Not too shabby if I do say so myself. All though I will admit I cheated a little. I have discovered more of the awesomeness that is PhotoShop. With this picture I played around with some of the features for certain things such as his glowing eyes and the bright moon behind him. Glowy eyes Oooooo Creepy.
Have a look see won’t you.
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=201883352&albumID=1475118&imageID=28930996

I still have a few more pictures I will be coloring in PhotoShop before I start on more Myxies YAY Everyone’s Favorite :) And I will try to post each of them as I finish so be sure to keep checking my blog for updates.

Thanks for looking.
~Caralyn

No comments: