Come enjoy my world of Fantasy and Steampunk creations.

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Caralyn's Events and Appearances

  • Aug. 30th - Sep. 3rd - DragonCon: Atlanta GA
  • Feb. 23rd-24th 2018 - ConNooga, Chattanooga TN
  • Nov. 17th-19th 2017 - Atlanta Steampunk Exposition: Atlanta GA
  • Nov. 11th - 12th 2017 - Christmas at Lithia Springs High school, Lithia Springs GA
  • Oct. 7th 2017 - RevFest: Rev Coffee Smyrna GA

My Blogs

Let's see what I have been up to. :)

Monday, June 15, 2009

Not What You Expected, Isn’t Always a Bad Thing

Well I had a pretty specific plan I was going to follow to get prepared for Dragon Con, but unfortunately time is running out so I have to make a new plan. I originally had about 15 pictures I was going to have completed for the con but alas I color too slow, so I have only finished about half that. I have a painting or two I still need to complete and then I have to get started on the Myxies. But I have finished two new pictures in PhotoShop that I am posting today and then I have one more that should be done this week that I will post. So don’t worry…you will have 3 more pictures to enjoy for now. :)

The first one is really just a doodled I did at a show that I never really intended to color but I liked her and it gave me a chance to try out a few of the tools PhotoShop has. Unfortunately it doesn’t have a title yet.
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=201883352&albumID=1475118&imageID=29255600

This picture was drawn over a span of about a year or so. She started out as just a head and some hair…later I added the body and then much later I added her wings and the plant she rests on. I call it Lonely Fairy…probably cause she was missing her wings for so long :P
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=201883352&albumID=1475118&imageID=29255574

I have one more picture I will post next week probably, but I will keep you updated on all I am doing for Dragon Con so keep checking my blogs.

Thanks for Looking!
~Caralyn

No comments: