Come enjoy my world of Fantasy and Steampunk creations.

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Caralyn's Events and Appearances

  • Aug. 30th - Sep. 3rd - DragonCon: Atlanta GA
  • Feb. 23rd-24th 2018 - ConNooga, Chattanooga TN
  • Nov. 17th-19th 2017 - Atlanta Steampunk Exposition: Atlanta GA
  • Nov. 11th - 12th 2017 - Christmas at Lithia Springs High school, Lithia Springs GA
  • Oct. 7th 2017 - RevFest: Rev Coffee Smyrna GA

My Blogs

Let's see what I have been up to. :)

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

If the Back Ground Fits...

The painting is coming right along. I have added shadowing to just about every creature. I shaded most the creatures with different shades of brown and then softened them with a light color over the shading. After it is dry I will add highlights and details. But before adding details I will start on the background. I’m thinking I will do some rolling hills with a few trees and in the distance a castle…yes yes I know…very cliché but it’s a picture of a bunch of Fantasy Creatures running around together, so what other background would fit? I mean really.
Anyhoo here are a few pictures so you can see what I was talking about. Enjoy :)

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=201883352&albumID=1828666&imageID=29708870

Have a few more pictures to post so keep checking my blog for updates.
Thanks for looking

~Caralyn

No comments: