Come enjoy my world of Fantasy and Steampunk creations.

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Caralyn's Events and Appearances

  • Aug. 30th - Sep. 3rd - DragonCon: Atlanta GA
  • Feb. 23rd-24th 2018 - ConNooga, Chattanooga TN
  • Nov. 17th-19th 2017 - Atlanta Steampunk Exposition: Atlanta GA
  • Nov. 11th - 12th 2017 - Christmas at Lithia Springs High school, Lithia Springs GA
  • Oct. 7th 2017 - RevFest: Rev Coffee Smyrna GA

My Blogs

Let's see what I have been up to. :)

Monday, July 13, 2009

The Quest Begins

I’m FINISHED! I’m finally done with my Fantasy Painting. I filled in the hair and eyes of all the creatures and darkened the lines and shadowing. I used mostly acrylic paints and painting took me about sixteen hours. My goodness what a chore :) I have named it “The Quest Begins”…I know what you are thinking…that’s the best name ever...you don’t have to tell me :P
Well here it is, let me know what you think.
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=201883352&albumID=1828666&imageID=30074530

I am now going to get started on new Myxies, I will try and keep you updated on how it’s going and maybe post a few progress photos, so keep checking my blog.

Have a great day!
~Caralyn

No comments: