Come enjoy my world of Fantasy and Steampunk creations.

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Caralyn's Events and Appearances

  • Aug. 30th - Sep. 3rd - DragonCon: Atlanta GA
  • Feb. 23rd-24th 2018 - ConNooga, Chattanooga TN
  • Nov. 17th-19th 2017 - Atlanta Steampunk Exposition: Atlanta GA
  • Nov. 11th - 12th 2017 - Christmas at Lithia Springs High school, Lithia Springs GA
  • Oct. 7th 2017 - RevFest: Rev Coffee Smyrna GA

My Blogs

Let's see what I have been up to. :)

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I'm Myxielicious!

Hey!
So I finished the paintings I was working on for Dragon Con and have started on brand new Myxies. It has been about 6 months since I have scultped anything so I'm feeling a little rusty. The 1st one I worked on took me 6 hours to sculpt compared to my normal 4-5. Also I find myself having to start over a bit more then normal. But I have only finished a few, I plan to make at least 12 to 15 in all so I will have plenty of time to pratice. But I'm not just going to make my traditional Myxies the goal is to have a large verity of mythical creatures to sell at D-Con. I plan to make a few pans, mermaids and maybe something new that I haven't tried before like a Centaur. I don't know how well it will work out yet and it depends on how much time I have.
I have been taking a few photos while I sculpt my Myxies that I was planning to post for you all, but alas my computer is still acting crazy so no photos today.
Keep checking my blog for updates on what I'm working on for Dragon Con.

Tootles!
~Caralyn

No comments: