Come enjoy my world of Fantasy and Steampunk creations.

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Caralyn's Events and Appearances

  • Aug. 30th - Sep. 3rd - DragonCon: Atlanta GA
  • Feb. 23rd-24th 2018 - ConNooga, Chattanooga TN
  • Nov. 17th-19th 2017 - Atlanta Steampunk Exposition: Atlanta GA
  • Nov. 11th - 12th 2017 - Christmas at Lithia Springs High school, Lithia Springs GA
  • Oct. 7th 2017 - RevFest: Rev Coffee Smyrna GA

My Blogs

Let's see what I have been up to. :)

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

She's Done!





Oh Boy! She Death is all done, finished her up last week and took a few Photos…they aren’t great but I’ll post better ones once she comes back from the Photographer. I’m quite pleased with how she turned out, Very different from the Picture she was inspired by which makes me think I should probably come up with a different name for her…Nothing comes to mind though.

She Death was my last Auction Table Gallery piece, now I just have two little Myxies left and a few dragon pals for the booth and I’m completely finished and ready for Dragon Con…which is coming up very soon, Can’t wait to see you all there!

Thanks for reading!
~Caralyn

No comments: