Come enjoy my world of Fantasy and Steampunk creations.

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Caralyn's Events and Appearances

  • Aug. 30th - Sep. 3rd - DragonCon: Atlanta GA
  • Feb. 23rd-24th 2018 - ConNooga, Chattanooga TN
  • Nov. 17th-19th 2017 - Atlanta Steampunk Exposition: Atlanta GA
  • Nov. 11th - 12th 2017 - Christmas at Lithia Springs High school, Lithia Springs GA
  • Oct. 7th 2017 - RevFest: Rev Coffee Smyrna GA

My Blogs

Let's see what I have been up to. :)

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

All Dressed up...













I have some Photos to show you from some of my newest Myxie sculptures. Hand stitched Dresses that came out just adorable, shoes and their hair done all up, these two are ready for their close up :)
I am slowly posting the my newest pieces on my Etsy Store and should have them up shortly.
Thanks for reading!
~Caralyn

No comments: