Come enjoy my world of Fantasy and Steampunk creations.

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Caralyn's Events and Appearances

  • Aug. 30th - Sep. 3rd - DragonCon: Atlanta GA
  • Feb. 23rd-24th 2018 - ConNooga, Chattanooga TN
  • Nov. 17th-19th 2017 - Atlanta Steampunk Exposition: Atlanta GA
  • Nov. 11th - 12th 2017 - Christmas at Lithia Springs High school, Lithia Springs GA
  • Oct. 7th 2017 - RevFest: Rev Coffee Smyrna GA

My Blogs

Let's see what I have been up to. :)

Friday, March 30, 2012

Steampunk Dragon pals SA-WEEEEEEEET































While sculpting some brand new Dragon Pals last week, I got a fun idea..Steampunk Dragons! Sooo excited about these. I have already finished a few and I’ve posted photos of the little mechanical darlings! Each one with their own little style, covered in screws, metal plating and some with bionic terminator eyes Sa-weeeeeeeeet LOL, all handmade out of polymer clay of course :)
Even though I am planning to sculpt as many of these little guys as I can, I will still have a limited amount and I think they will be a big hit at this year’s Dragon Con. Soooo I’m making them a Con exclusive and only the ones that are left will be posted on my Etsy Store after the Con in September…so if you wanna nab one, I’ll have to see you at Dragon Con :)

Thanks for reading!
~Caralyn

No comments: