Come enjoy my world of Fantasy and Steampunk creations.

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Caralyn's Events and Appearances

  • Aug. 30th - Sep. 3rd - DragonCon: Atlanta GA
  • Feb. 23rd-24th 2018 - ConNooga, Chattanooga TN
  • Nov. 17th-19th 2017 - Atlanta Steampunk Exposition: Atlanta GA
  • Nov. 11th - 12th 2017 - Christmas at Lithia Springs High school, Lithia Springs GA
  • Oct. 7th 2017 - RevFest: Rev Coffee Smyrna GA

My Blogs

Let's see what I have been up to. :)

Friday, March 23, 2012

New Baby Dragon Pals!





















Have gotten so much more done this week than last…probably because I didn’t do ANYTHING last week. I have finished a few sweet little Dragon Pals and hopefully will have a few more done this weekend. My husband and I are moving into a new house soon so I’m trying to crank out as many pieces as I can before we have to pack and then deal with house stuff. My goal was to have my inventory just beaming with new work by this time but obviously it’s been a bit slow going, but I’m still determined to reach it by Dragon Con in September.
Anyway since I know everyone just reads this blog for the pictures how about I stop typing and let you get to looking at the Photos :)

Thanks for reading!
~Caralyn

No comments: