Come enjoy my world of Fantasy and Steampunk creations.

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Caralyn's Events and Appearances

  • Aug. 30th - Sep. 3rd - DragonCon: Atlanta GA
  • Feb. 23rd-24th 2018 - ConNooga, Chattanooga TN
  • Nov. 17th-19th 2017 - Atlanta Steampunk Exposition: Atlanta GA
  • Nov. 11th - 12th 2017 - Christmas at Lithia Springs High school, Lithia Springs GA
  • Oct. 7th 2017 - RevFest: Rev Coffee Smyrna GA

My Blogs

Let's see what I have been up to. :)

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Halloweens Past

Brand New Myxie! I know it’s past Halloween so goblins and ghouls should probably be out of my mind but I was inspired to make a ghastly Zombie so that is what I did…Not too ghastly and more cute though :)  I was having so much fun setting up the scene to take her photos too. The background in the pictures is Thanks to my husband’s vast collection on props for his armature films.

Took new Photos of the Halloween Witch, and again, it’s past Halloween but I just got a bunch of fun fall stuff on sale so I had to pose her in front of it :D

Working hard on brand new Myxies so keep checking my Blog for updates. Thank you for reading!
~Caralyn  

No comments: