Come enjoy my world of Fantasy and Steampunk creations.

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Caralyn's Events and Appearances

  • Aug. 30th - Sep. 3rd - DragonCon: Atlanta GA
  • Feb. 23rd-24th 2018 - ConNooga, Chattanooga TN
  • Nov. 17th-19th 2017 - Atlanta Steampunk Exposition: Atlanta GA
  • Nov. 11th - 12th 2017 - Christmas at Lithia Springs High school, Lithia Springs GA
  • Oct. 7th 2017 - RevFest: Rev Coffee Smyrna GA

My Blogs

Let's see what I have been up to. :)

Thursday, November 29, 2012

FREE SHIRTS OMG FREE SHIRTS!!!

So super Excited! The other day I found some T-shirts packed away that I forgot I had. The Shirts are of a couple of my designs that I have recently retired, so I have decided to raffle the T-shirts off along with the Free Prints on Fridays. I have a very limited amount of shirts and sizes. Unfortunately I only have about 4 of each size, but hopefully I will be able to get everyone the size they need. Sizes are (S, M, L, XL)
Anyway since Christmas time is about giving I am going to give 5 lucky people that comment "I wanna Free T-Shirt" and "SHARE" my Free Friday post a FREE handpicked artist T-SHIRT, along with a packet of 5 Free handpicked Artist Prints....you heard me...FREE...OH BOY!!! So again All you have to do is comment "I wanna Free T-shirt" on my post and "share" it, then I will pick 5 participants at random and on Monday, I will post the winners and if you win, all you have to do is message me your address and I will send you your FREE STUFF!!! FUN FUN!!! So if you are participating, make sure you check back on Monday to see if you WON!
Here's my Facebook Page 

P.S. I only have enough T-shirts to do this for about 3 Fridays, so make sure you post so you can get a t-shirt.

What better way to celebrate Christmas then with Free Stuff, right? :)
Thanks for reading.
~Caralyn

No comments: