Come enjoy my world of Fantasy and Steampunk creations.

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Caralyn's Events and Appearances

  • Aug. 30th - Sep. 3rd - DragonCon: Atlanta GA
  • Feb. 23rd-24th 2018 - ConNooga, Chattanooga TN
  • Nov. 17th-19th 2017 - Atlanta Steampunk Exposition: Atlanta GA
  • Nov. 11th - 12th 2017 - Christmas at Lithia Springs High school, Lithia Springs GA
  • Oct. 7th 2017 - RevFest: Rev Coffee Smyrna GA

My Blogs

Let's see what I have been up to. :)

Monday, November 5, 2012

Whatcha Doin?

Just wanted to share this adorable Fun Etsy Treasury with you all.  My little Doll Steampunk Dragon pal was featured in it.
Check it out!

Working on many new pieces before the end of the year, it’s coming fast I know but I’m hoping I can get at least 3-5 new Myxies done by then. Keep checking my Blog and Facebook page for updates on my work.
Thanks for reading!
~Caralyn

No comments: