Come enjoy my world of Fantasy and Steampunk creations.

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Caralyn's Events and Appearances

  • Aug. 30th - Sep. 3rd - DragonCon: Atlanta GA
  • Feb. 23rd-24th 2018 - ConNooga, Chattanooga TN
  • Nov. 17th-19th 2017 - Atlanta Steampunk Exposition: Atlanta GA
  • Nov. 11th - 12th 2017 - Christmas at Lithia Springs High school, Lithia Springs GA
  • Oct. 7th 2017 - RevFest: Rev Coffee Smyrna GA

My Blogs

Let's see what I have been up to. :)

Monday, April 8, 2013

Helloooooooo Operator!

Enjoyed doing the “Mind if I smoke” Steampunk girl sketch from last week so much, I decided to do another one…and I am planning at least more. :)
I call her “Hello Operator”

Funny side note….I googled “old phones” for reference material for this sketch, so I could get the telephone right, but Google mostly brought up slide cell phones and flip phones.
Considering I still have an “old” cell phone, I realized, if Google is calling me old now, it must be official LOL

I am going to be doing a few more sketches so keep checking my blog for updates.
Thanks for reading.
~Caralyn

No comments: