Come enjoy my world of Fantasy and Steampunk creations.

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Caralyn's Events and Appearances

  • Aug. 30th - Sep. 3rd - DragonCon: Atlanta GA
  • Feb. 23rd-24th 2018 - ConNooga, Chattanooga TN
  • Nov. 17th-19th 2017 - Atlanta Steampunk Exposition: Atlanta GA
  • Nov. 11th - 12th 2017 - Christmas at Lithia Springs High school, Lithia Springs GA
  • Oct. 7th 2017 - RevFest: Rev Coffee Smyrna GA

My Blogs

Let's see what I have been up to. :)

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

PASSED!!!

PASSED JURY! I have been accepted into the Dragon Con Art Show in September! :)
Unfortunately this doesn’t guarantee me a spot, they have so many participates, that sometimes they don’t have the space for everyone. So fingers crossed, the Myxies get to attend their favorite Con this year.
Only a little over 4 months to get all the inventory I need ready for the show, that isn’t long at all, I need to get my rear in gear. Speaking of gears, I will be working on a bunch more Steampunk Dragon Pals AND their New Friends, the Steampunk Myxie Pals, for the show. Along with brand New Myxies, New Prints and New Paintings. So much to do, so little time to do it in. Wish me luck everyone. :)

Thanks for reading!
~Caralyn  

No comments: