Come enjoy my world of Fantasy and Steampunk creations.

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Caralyn's Events and Appearances

  • Aug. 30th - Sep. 3rd - DragonCon: Atlanta GA
  • Feb. 23rd-24th 2018 - ConNooga, Chattanooga TN
  • Nov. 17th-19th 2017 - Atlanta Steampunk Exposition: Atlanta GA
  • Nov. 11th - 12th 2017 - Christmas at Lithia Springs High school, Lithia Springs GA
  • Oct. 7th 2017 - RevFest: Rev Coffee Smyrna GA

My Blogs

Let's see what I have been up to. :)

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Red Riding Hood and the Not so Big or Bad Wolf

FINISHED! All done coloring Red and Little Wolf.  Really like how it turned out.  
I’m working on a sketch for another one with Goldie Locks and the little bear, should have photos tomorrow :)
After this, I think I’m done with the new sketches for a little while so I can get a few pieces colored, then I will be taking some time to work on another Book Cover for my husband’s second book in his Winston and Baum series.
Working on the cover is going to take a few weeks probably but I will be posting progress pictures along the way, so keep checking my blog.
Thanks for reading.
~Caralyn

No comments: