Come enjoy my world of Fantasy and Steampunk creations.

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Caralyn's Events and Appearances

  • Aug. 30th - Sep. 3rd - DragonCon: Atlanta GA
  • Feb. 23rd-24th 2018 - ConNooga, Chattanooga TN
  • Nov. 17th-19th 2017 - Atlanta Steampunk Exposition: Atlanta GA
  • Nov. 11th - 12th 2017 - Christmas at Lithia Springs High school, Lithia Springs GA
  • Oct. 7th 2017 - RevFest: Rev Coffee Smyrna GA

My Blogs

Let's see what I have been up to. :)

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Do You Have the Time?

Last year I did two Steampunk Myxie pocket watches. Trapped Myxie & Beyond the gears 
Having a small Myxie trapped in your pocket watch isn't the best way to keep time but it isn't too bad a way to travel. Keeping a Myxie close by will bring you luck wherever you go, and what a better way to keep them close than safely tucked in your pocket. :)
I really enjoyed making last year's and wanted to do some more.  These little guys will be making their debut at Dragoncon this Labor Day, (any that are left after the show will be available on my Etsy store.)  I hope you like my little time pieces and I really hope to see you at Dragoncon.  :)

This little one seems to have gotten stuck.

I even made a few sassy ones this time. :P

And beware the dreaded Clocktopus, he's escaping!

I found this little locket and decided to do something a little different with it.  

When you open it up, you'll see one of the Sandman's helpers.  If you can't get to sleep, just open the locket, wake up the sleepy Myxie inside and he will bless you with a good night's rest.  

I have a few more pocket watches that will be available at my booth at the Dragon Con Art Show, look forward to seeing you all there! 
As always keep checking my blog and Facebook for all my latest creations.  
Thanks for reading!
~Caralyn  








  

No comments: