Come enjoy my world of Fantasy and Steampunk creations.

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Caralyn's Events and Appearances

  • Aug. 30th - Sep. 3rd - DragonCon: Atlanta GA
  • Feb. 23rd-24th 2018 - ConNooga, Chattanooga TN
  • Nov. 17th-19th 2017 - Atlanta Steampunk Exposition: Atlanta GA
  • Nov. 11th - 12th 2017 - Christmas at Lithia Springs High school, Lithia Springs GA
  • Oct. 7th 2017 - RevFest: Rev Coffee Smyrna GA

My Blogs

Let's see what I have been up to. :)

Friday, August 14, 2009

Exclusive You Say...Sounds Important

Hello Friends!
I have alot of ideas for new art that I want to get done but right now I have absolutly no time to go finding new projects to add to my list. I'm still going crazy trying to get ready for Dragon Con though my list is starting to get smaller and smaller...but there is one extra thing I desided to do for the Con...but it's just something small that I thought would be neat. I found these fun little canvases...yeah they are like trading cards but you paint them yourself. Cool huh! So I got 10 of the little buggahs and I'm making some special "con exclusive" drawings. They are coming along nicly and todays was exspecialy fun to draw that is why I wanted to share it with you. I thought it was cute.
Oh and don't worry about me not having enough time to finish my new pictures...I'm doing them while I am bored at work...so I have plenty of time :P
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=201883352&albumID=1474921&imageID=30905807

Getting really close to D-Con but I'll keep trying to post updates of my work.

Tootles
~Caralyn

No comments: