Come enjoy my world of Fantasy and Steampunk creations.

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Caralyn's Events and Appearances

  • Aug. 30th - Sep. 3rd - DragonCon: Atlanta GA
  • Feb. 23rd-24th 2018 - ConNooga, Chattanooga TN
  • Nov. 17th-19th 2017 - Atlanta Steampunk Exposition: Atlanta GA
  • Nov. 11th - 12th 2017 - Christmas at Lithia Springs High school, Lithia Springs GA
  • Oct. 7th 2017 - RevFest: Rev Coffee Smyrna GA

My Blogs

Let's see what I have been up to. :)

Monday, August 31, 2009

It was Summery AND Shady at Grant Park!

Well I’m back from my weekend at Summer Shade and I’m in one piece. YAY! It wasn’t a bad show despite the sky falling. It rained almost the entire time Sunday! So of course the turn out wasn’t as big as expected but surprisingly there were a few brave souls that battled the rain to look at some art. Thank you folks for being as crazy and as wet as I was this weekend :)
Saturday was LOVELY however. Nice and cool, sunny but not the “Good God my skin is burning” kind of sunny…the nice kind.
We had a pretty good conglomeration of peoples. Both buyers and potential buyers…they are gonna buy they just don’t know it yet…but the Myxies will call to them…Oh yes my darlings just you wait…..ANYway, I was nervous about two big shows back to back but this weekend went well so I’m gung ho (whatever that means) and ready for Dragon Con…maybe.
Well thanks everyone that stopped by to see me and I’ll see you next weekend!

Tootles!
~Caralyn

No comments: