Come enjoy my world of Fantasy and Steampunk creations.

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Caralyn's Events and Appearances

  • Aug. 30th - Sep. 3rd - DragonCon: Atlanta GA
  • Feb. 23rd-24th 2018 - ConNooga, Chattanooga TN
  • Nov. 17th-19th 2017 - Atlanta Steampunk Exposition: Atlanta GA
  • Nov. 11th - 12th 2017 - Christmas at Lithia Springs High school, Lithia Springs GA
  • Oct. 7th 2017 - RevFest: Rev Coffee Smyrna GA

My Blogs

Let's see what I have been up to. :)

Friday, August 21, 2009

Working Like a Dawg

I’m actually almost done with everything I had to do for Dragon Con. I’m finishing up the little dragons, I only have about 7 more to go…and they don’t take long…and after that I won’t be doing anymore art until Dragon Con is over.
I have frames for everything now and I’m working on hanging them. My sister has generously volunteered to make a special frame for one of my larger paintings. The painting is my rendition of Alice in Wonderland so the frame is going to be made out of playing cards…Cool huh? I can’t wait to see how it turns out.
Other then the framing I will be matting some of my prints to sell and updating my portfolio. I have only two weeks before the Con so I’m hustling to make sure everything is ready not to mention getting ready for a two day show the weekend before Dragon Con…what was I thinking scheduling them so close…Oh well. The Show is Summer Shade festival in Grant park. I will be selling Myxies and prints so you should all stop by to see me :)
http://gpconservancy.org/summershade

Anyway I gotta get back to work…I’ll try and post again before D-Con so check back.
~Caralyn

No comments: