Come enjoy my world of Fantasy and Steampunk creations.

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Caralyn's Events and Appearances

  • Aug. 30th - Sep. 3rd - DragonCon: Atlanta GA
  • Feb. 23rd-24th 2018 - ConNooga, Chattanooga TN
  • Nov. 17th-19th 2017 - Atlanta Steampunk Exposition: Atlanta GA
  • Nov. 11th - 12th 2017 - Christmas at Lithia Springs High school, Lithia Springs GA
  • Oct. 7th 2017 - RevFest: Rev Coffee Smyrna GA

My Blogs

Let's see what I have been up to. :)

Monday, March 21, 2011

Myxitastical







Hello Peoples!
I finally got my brand new Myxies posted on my Etsy store. I’m so excited to show you all this batch. I did some new unique Myxies that I’m really happy with. One of my favorites of the new ones was inspired by Tim Burton’s work. I made her dark, mostly Black and white with a gothic touch. She has a handmade polymer clay top hat and black wire spider web wings. Took me almost an hour to craft the wings but I was pleased with how they came out.
I also posted my second Steampunk Myxie. This one comes with a parasol I made with polymer clay covered wire and fabric. Took me ages to get the parasol right but it added a nice touch to the Steampunk I think.
Last but not least is my Patch Work Myxie. This little one has a completely hand stitched dress and wings. The head of yarn hair added the final touch in making her look like a child’s Doll.
Anyway, enough yappin, See what you think of my newest Sculptures on my Etsy Store.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/MysticReflections?section_id=5357780

Thanks so much for reading. Still cranking out new pieces all the time so keep checking my blogs for up dates.
~Caralyn

No comments: