Come enjoy my world of Fantasy and Steampunk creations.

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Caralyn's Events and Appearances

  • Aug. 30th - Sep. 3rd - DragonCon: Atlanta GA
  • Feb. 23rd-24th 2018 - ConNooga, Chattanooga TN
  • Nov. 17th-19th 2017 - Atlanta Steampunk Exposition: Atlanta GA
  • Nov. 11th - 12th 2017 - Christmas at Lithia Springs High school, Lithia Springs GA
  • Oct. 7th 2017 - RevFest: Rev Coffee Smyrna GA

My Blogs

Let's see what I have been up to. :)

Friday, March 1, 2013

A Mouse in my Steampunk House

Steampunk Mouse, Loved this little guy after I finished him, I might have to make a few more Steampunk mice :)

Started on a Steampunk monkey last night but he might be a little out of my element, because I think he came out looking more like Gollum. I may have to put that one to the side and finish a few more rodents and bunnies for a bit. But a friend of mine gave me two ideas for more cute animals I hadn’t thought of, a Raccoon and a Squirrel, CUTE! So I’m adding those to the list.
Should have some more photos for you on Monday so check back.

Thanks for reading.
~Caralyn  

No comments: