Come enjoy my world of Fantasy and Steampunk creations.

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Caralyn's Events and Appearances

  • Aug. 30th - Sep. 3rd - DragonCon: Atlanta GA
  • Feb. 23rd-24th 2018 - ConNooga, Chattanooga TN
  • Nov. 17th-19th 2017 - Atlanta Steampunk Exposition: Atlanta GA
  • Nov. 11th - 12th 2017 - Christmas at Lithia Springs High school, Lithia Springs GA
  • Oct. 7th 2017 - RevFest: Rev Coffee Smyrna GA

My Blogs

Let's see what I have been up to. :)

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Oooo So FOXY!

LOVED creating this little guy. He might be my favorite so far…though I still have a soft spot for the rabbit Myxie Pal I made…but making a Fox took a bit more time and it was fun painting all the bright colors on him.


This Steampunk Fox is available on my Etsy Store. https://www.etsy.com/listing/126188399/sly-fox-steampunk-myxie-pal

Planning another Fox soon ….since I enjoyed sculpting this one so much :)…. The next one will be a little more whimsical, very fantasy-esk but still Steampunky…and if none of that makes any since to you, than you will have to wait until I post a photo to see what I’m talking about :P

Thank for reading, keep checking my blog for updates on what I’m working on.
~Caralyn

No comments: