Come enjoy my world of Fantasy and Steampunk creations.

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Caralyn's Events and Appearances

  • Aug. 30th - Sep. 3rd - DragonCon: Atlanta GA
  • Feb. 23rd-24th 2018 - ConNooga, Chattanooga TN
  • Nov. 17th-19th 2017 - Atlanta Steampunk Exposition: Atlanta GA
  • Nov. 11th - 12th 2017 - Christmas at Lithia Springs High school, Lithia Springs GA
  • Oct. 7th 2017 - RevFest: Rev Coffee Smyrna GA

My Blogs

Let's see what I have been up to. :)

Friday, March 22, 2013

Going Batty!

So I think this one might be my new favorite out of the Myxie Pals I have made so far. Steampunk Bat Myxie Pal! This little guy was a lot of fun to sculpt, from his big black wings, all the way to his little vampire teeth…Don’t worry, he won’t bite you, he spends his time nestled in the gears and cogs of Big Ben, keeping it insect free. LOL



This sweet little Bat is for sale in my Etsy store

Thanks for reading and have a great weekend!
~Caralyn  

No comments: