Come enjoy my world of Fantasy and Steampunk creations.

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Mystic Reflections' Creations

Caralyn's Events and Appearances

  • Aug. 30th - Sep. 3rd - DragonCon: Atlanta GA
  • Feb. 23rd-24th 2018 - ConNooga, Chattanooga TN
  • Nov. 17th-19th 2017 - Atlanta Steampunk Exposition: Atlanta GA
  • Nov. 11th - 12th 2017 - Christmas at Lithia Springs High school, Lithia Springs GA
  • Oct. 7th 2017 - RevFest: Rev Coffee Smyrna GA

My Blogs

Let's see what I have been up to. :)

Monday, March 11, 2013

Keeping Time with the Sea

Newest Steampunk Myxie Pal…Steampunk Sea Turtle! Keeping time with the strong ocean current is easy when you have a clock on your back. Just remember to keep it plenty oiled so your gears don’t rust up in the salty water. LOL :)

Still working steadily on these adorable Steampunk Critters. I’m just enjoying sculpting them so much and I am so inspired right now, I don’t see any reason to stop just yet. So I’m going to bring you a few more of the Steampunk Myxie Pals until I run out of ideas or my Myxies make me stop and pay attention to them again LOL :P

Thanks for reading!
~Caralyn

No comments: